- 15 June 2022
Lightshot, the popular screenshot app for iOS, has been updated with new camera filters, bug fixes and new features. The new camera filters include a monochrome filter, a vignette filter and a tilt-shift filter. These can be accessed by tapping the "Edit" button in the top-right corner of the screen when taking a screenshot. Bug fixes in this update include a fix for an issue that caused the app to crash when taking a screenshot of a video in certain situations. New features in Lightshot include the ability to edit screenshots after they've been taken. To do this, tap the "Edit" button in the top-right corner of the screen when viewing a screenshot. This update also includes support for the new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Lightshot is a screenshot app for Windows and Mac. It allows you to take a screenshot of your screen and edit it. The latest update to Lightshot adds a new feature called "ShareX Integration". This allows you to share your screenshots with others using the ShareX screenshot sharing app. Lightshot also adds support for the new Windows 10 "Redstone 4" update. This allows you to take a screenshot of your screen and edit it in the new Windows 10 update. Lightshot also fixes a number of bugs, including a bug that caused the app to crash when taking a screenshot of a website.
Lightshot, a screenshot app for Windows, has been updated to version 2.0. The new version includes a number of new features and improvements, including a new user interface, a new screenshot editor, support for high-resolution displays, and more.
Here’s a full list of what’s new in Lightshot 2.0:
- New user interface: The app’s user interface has been completely redesigned, and is now easier to use and more intuitive.
- New screenshot editor: The new screenshot editor includes a number of new features and improvements, such as support for high-resolution displays, a new crop tool, and more.
- High-resolution displays: Lightshot 2.0 now supports high-resolution displays, so you can take advantage of the higher pixel density of your monitor.
- More languages: Lightshot 2.0 now supports more languages, including French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Bug fixes and improvements: As with any software update, Lightshot 2.0 also includes a number of bug fixes and improvements.